There’s nothing like just apple picking in the Fall, the first cold New York weather hitting you, the fashion sense steaming up, and the fresh apple cider and donuts.
I LOVE THE FALL.
And hats and scarves and knee socks and wearing tights for the first time in months and when…
THIS LOSER SAID SHES NOT GONNA JUMP OFF AND GET HURT SO SHE HAD THE SONG PAUSED AND TOOK THE STAIRS THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE
She’s gone from ringletted country artist to feminist role model and the world’s most charming pop star. As she returns with her catchiest material yet, she talks awards-ceremony etiquette, autobiographical lyrics and why she puts nice before naughty
Soc Sci Reviewer
- Lopez-Jaena Founded the La Solaridad in Barcelona.
- Dr. Reinhold Rost called Rizal as “pearl of man”
- Leonor Rivera was Rizal’s Longtime girlfriend who married a British Engineer.
- Rizal work as an ophthalmic surgeon in Hongkong.
- La Liga Filipina a society founded by Rizal on July 3, 1892.
- Gov. Gen. Polaviega, was the governor-general who signed his execution.
- His companion when Rizal made a Grand tour in Europe is Viola.
- 1887 the year when Noli Me Tangere was finished.
- 1880 the year when Rizal founded a secret society in UST called compaῆerism.
- Rizal referred himself as a fashionable painter.
- When he was 8 years old, he wrote his first poem Sa Aking Mga Kababata.
- Rizal’s sister who was the Last family member to die…Trinidad.
- In Europe he wrote his first article called Amor Patrio.
- The famous painting of Juan Luna is called Spolarium.
- When Rizal was in Berlin he was suspected of being a “French Spy”.
- The Three other societies founded by Rizal while he was in Paris: Kidlat Club, Indios Bravos, RDLM
- Gov. Gen. Blanco was the governor-general who approved the request to serve as military in Cuba.
- The Governor-General who orderd his exile in Dapitan Gov. Eulogio Despujol
Give at least three objectives of the Propaganda Movement
- Equality of Filipinos and Spaniards before the laws.
- Assimilation of the Philippines as a regular province.
- Restoration of the Philippine representation in the Spanish cortes.
What are the aims of La Solidaridad?
- Portray vividly the deplorable conditions of the Philippines.
- Work peacefully for political and social reforms.
- Combat the coil forces of medievalism.
According to Rizal, What are the disadvantages he encountered at UST?
- Dominican professors were Hostile.
- There was Racial Discrimination.
- The method of teaching was obsolete.
OneRepublic - Ordinary Human (The Giver Movie) - The Giver Soundtrack.
It ended so suddenly…:( #RedTourMNL #TeamMoshpitForFree #badtimingpics haha
My RED Tour Experience. #TeamMoshpitForFree #BestNightEver #DreamComeTrue #ILoveYouTaylorSwift #lateuploads #badtimingpics #sorryforthelowquality :-)
My RED Tour Manila Experience
"I wrote this song with Liz, and I think the lyrics to this song are some of the best we’ve ever written. It’s about that moment where you realize someone isn’t at all who you thought they were, and that you’ve been trying to make excuses for someone who doesn’t deserve them. And that some people are just never going to love you. We were halfway through writing this when I started singing `And now that I’m sitting here thinking it through, I’ve never been anywhere cold as you’. "
Okay, I’m getting ready to do my post of R5 Original Songs and to annoy you with this post. So, just like last time, I want you guys to kind of proof it before I throw in links and chronological order. Here’s the list I have:
- Ain’t No Way We’re Goin’ Home
- All About The Girl
they’re both pretty..:D